Monday 24 August 2015

Fair and Square Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge is 'Fair and Square'. We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and the Design Team are really enjoying seeing all of them.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Lozzy and Julia were winners of our recent 'Black and White' Challenge. As you can see, they are both very talented card makers, check out their blogs, you will be in for a treat.


My name is Lorraine but I'm known really to everyone as Lozzy. I'm 45 years old, live in the UK and have a full time career. I have been Crafting now, as my hobby, for about 5 years and love every minute of it. My main passion is card making using rubber and digi stamps as I love to colour. I mainly use Spectrum Noir pens, but do have a tendency to use my Pro Marker pens for a change, as you get different results with the different pens. I'm still learning a lot of crafty things and I try and vary my designs from CAS, Frilly and Flowery, to a bit on the darker side, but it just depends on when I look at an image to what I am going to create. Last thing is that I would like to thank Crafty Boots for having me as one of their Guest Designer.


Julia

I am a happy wife and mother of four children - ages 21, 18, 14 and 12 for which I am very grateful. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost 9 years (in October) which I really enjoy. I also work part time in the Parish Office of my church where our family is very active. Before I had children I was a teacher of infants and special needs children, so I really enjoy teaching cardmaking and scrapbooking to adults and children. I'm from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - a holiday destination! Lucky me!



Our lovely ladies have been very busy to and here are a few more ideas from them:











This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 30 August. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment